Wednesday, December 14, 2011

And after all the heartbreaks, and the fights, and the tears, and the anger, true love will be waiting for you at the end.....and it will be worth it.

You love so hard, so deeply , so intensely because you don't know any different. Its the best until its over then you hurt like you've never hurt before, Eventually you love again , but you love differently , You will love more carefully more cautiously , just know that there is always so much more love waiting for you .

I’m sorry I’m not what you expected.
I’m sorry I’m sometimes shy
And sometimes I don’t look good.
I’m sorry sometimes I don’t make sense
And for all the times I’ve spoke my mind.
I’m sorry sometimes I’m stupid
And my mind has left me.
I’m sorry that I can’t always live up to your expectations,
Or be nice.
I’m sorry I can’t be a better person.
I’m sorry for what I say
And think.
I’m sorry for everything I am
And will become.
I’m sorry that you can’t accept me.
I’m sorry I’m only human

Don't let yourself get so angry that you stop loving, because one day you will wake up from that anger and the person you love won't be around anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment