Sunday, August 14, 2011

DAY 1 : YOUR FAVOURITE SONGS

favourite songs sgt banyak and antaranya adalah seperti dibawah....

1. What Makes You Different (Make You Beautiful To Me) by Backstreet Boys

for me i think this song is so sweettttttt

2. A Place In This World by Taylor swift

this song menggambarkan what i feels, it is so meeeee

3. Crazier by Taylor Swift

hehehehe if i'm falling in love, i want to feel like this

4. Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars

wahhhh bestnya if ada orang nyanyikan untuk saya....gediks :p

5. Cry by Mandy Moore

one of my favaourite movie all the time and from the first time dengar lagu ni trus fall in love...i just like it, no reason..

6. Dance With My Father by Luther Vandross

7. Butterfly Fly Away by Miley Cyrus

i cry everytime i listening to this songs, make me terkenangkan my arwah ayah...miss you ayah..

8. You Raised Me Up by Josh Groban

just love his voice...

9. Perpisahan Ini by 1st Edition and Aizat

make me terkenangkan arwah adha, one of my beloved fren...

10. Pokok by Meet Uncle Hussain and Hazama

just love this song, so sweet...

11. Allah Knows by Dawud Wharnsnby Ali and Zain Bhika

12. Insyaallah by Maher Zain

bila rasa down dengar lar lagu2 ni....sgt membantu...

Sekian.....

No comments:

Post a Comment