Thursday, November 11, 2010

exam exam exam exam

just one more paper to gooooooo...yeayyyyy....can't wait to finish all the exams...wah 2 minggu yg sgt serabut, mmg serabut..hahaha...i want to go home, meet my family and of course my lovely cat,DORY...can't wait to hangout with my frens too, miss them so much..huhuhu..ya ALLAH, plzz give me strength...i really need it, i still have to deal with my feeling...i thought if i keep myself busy, i will stop thinking about it...but the more i try to forget, the more i remember...kenapa lar benda2 mcm ni terjadi time2 nak exam ni,hahhhh stressss...see how weak i'm becoming from day to day...benci benci benci...xsuka xsuka xsuka...dalam 2 3 minggu ni asyik nausea ja, nak makan pun x lalu and pastu asyik pening2 ja...urmmmmm...yang xbleh blah my frens said maybe kena mandrem....hahahaha tu lar idea paling bangang skali...how can they end up with that conclusion...so funny...maybe syndrom exam kot,hahaha....arghhhh nak kena pegi study...pathology...gotta go...byeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment